Saturday, March 12, 2011

Choice

really..
why..
why must me choose either one?
it was very hard to me..
choose either will hurt either..
is better we don't care about it..
for her and you are better..
I think..

I appreciate u two..
from being my friends..
please don't let me choose..
hope that won't worse our relationship..
just say"sorry" to you..

people say..
love is important than anything..

maybe..
I trust this before..
right now..
this sentence is totally meaningless..

only FRIENDS..
can be last longer..
I like my friends..
everyone..
I need u all also..
while I face problems..

by the way...
friends and buddy are different..
buddy ><
haisss...
can I say useless?...?
well we can have some fun when playing..
facing problems...
only FRIENDS will come out..
no comment..
also no SALT to them..
I didn't blame u all guys...

I LOVE MY FRIENDS !

No comments:

Post a Comment