Friday, August 19, 2011

The Secret

Everyone..
has their own secret..

Secret just like a cheese cake for me..

Always want to try it..
but most dislike the unbearable cheese taste..

It is just like..
I want to know it..
but the fact..
always let me disappointed..

Secret..
sometime can be troubles..
and made your mood down..

Secret..
sometime can be pressure..
and made you can't sleep properly..
or worse..
can't even focus on what you want to do..

Secret should be in the heart..
and nobody know it..

When you try to share your secret to somebody..
sorry that is not a secret..

It might just a little problem..
or some fantastic gossip..

Sharing is a good thing..
especially sharing your hapiness..

But make sure don't blow out any others secret..
it can link to a big case..
a hardly solve case..

Oh well..
I love my secrets..
it all in my heart..
it is sweet..
and unforgetable..
it all given by my dearest friends =)

1 comment: